2007 was a very “colorful” year to say the least. A lot of things happened. I got my first real desk job in February. It was good and bad at the same time because, I still haven’t got my degree. But I decided to go on with it since a job offer like this won’t come twice XD Didn’t get L’Arc tickets TWO TIMES!!! Mou gaman dekinai yo!!! To round it all up, it’s been a hard year for me, I don’t like 2007 but that doesn’t mean I hate it. Loads of distractions along the way X( I learned a lot too.
1. I learned that people have really low tolerance to people who are different from them.
2. I learned that people tend to bitch about something a lot.
3. I learned to know who your friend is and who isn’t.
4. I learned that meeting up with old friends are sometimes more refreshing than doing other things.
5. I learned that people are not what they say they are and sometimes what you see might misguide you. It’s all about perceptions.
6. I learned that some people just wouldn’t change.
7. I learned that people forget.
8. I learned that people are not forgiving.
What else? What else? Resolutions, I guess. Frankly, I don’t really like resolutions. It’s like you HAVE to HAVE them every year and not stick to it at all. But, if I have one I don’t think I should parade it around. The thing is this: I should just be a better person next year.
So that’s about it for this year. Have a very happy new year! See you next year ^^
PS. before going home I went to a yakiniku party with the office colleagues. It was a great way to end the office days this year. Let’s hope there will be a next year.